Friday 25 June 2010

unit 10

So here we are with only a week left on the course.

Throughout the course i have changed my ideas on my progression route quite frequently. when i first began my second year i was adamant that i would travel and do charity work. After applying to various groups and programs i found one that was suitable for me with oyster, a charity group that provides different gap year opportunities. The opportunity that I wished to participate in was to teach English in Tanzania, and i was thrilled to be given the position as i went for the interview. However as this would be purely voluntarily I would pay for all of my own expenses, being travel, food and accommodation, and any group excursions. When i worked out the finances it calculated up to roughly £6000 just for the three months. This would increase is i stayed on for longer. I would also have to pay administration fee's and place ongoing deposits throughout this year. This wasn't going to be financially possible. I then applied to various estate agents and any full time positions in this field of work. After going for interviews with ward and partners, your move and various other smaller firms. Due to me being able to go full time in July after i qualify my diploma they found this in practical. I am now starting to look at HND at Canterbury college. Mainly because i love graphic design and its something i am so passionate about.

No comments:

Post a Comment